Inquire for Booking Details
FK1980 The Adina Villa
Situated on a quiet block and mere steps away from a beautiful two-mile long fitness trail along the water that features two playgrounds, this property is perfect for a relaxing getaway for a mid-size family.
In the back yard you will find a kidney-shaped pool with lounge chairs surrounding it, so you can swim all day or choose instead to work on your tan to bring back home. A hot tub located next to a covered swing built-for-two provides even more incentive for spending your vacation time outdoors. There is also a barbecue grill, precluding the need to head out for dinner.
Once inside you will notice the mediterranean flair of this particular property. Warm tones and shades of browns welcome you throughout the living and dining area and, with the large flat screen television, books and dvds, and office desk, you will feel comfortable enough to take your shoes off and settle in for an evening filled with family games and conversation. Great care was taken to make this property feel “comfortable” and it is evidenced by the artwork, decorative accent pieces, faux plants, furnishings, and lighting choices.
The kitchen, open to the living area, has two sinks, lots of cabinets, and stainless appliances. There is a counter-top island with bar stools, perfect for eating informal meals.
Three bedrooms are all warmly furnished with comfy linens and just the right amount of storage space. Unique to this villa, each room also offers its own air-conditioning unit so everyone can sleep in the temperature that best suits their own needs.
The master bedroom has its own private bathroom with shower. The guest bathroom has a large vanity and tub, ideal for bathing the little ones.
The Adina Villa feels “just like home,” even if you have to take an airplane to get here.
Additional cleaning and damage waiver fees apply to every booking.
|Season Name||Period Name||Start||End||Daily rate|
|Post Tisha Bav 2019||Post Tisha Bav||08/12/2019||09/02/2019||from $389.00|
|Early Fall 2019||Early Fall 2019||09/03/2019||10/09/2019||from $329.00|
|Succos 2019||Succos 2019||10/10/2019||10/26/2019||from $399.00|
|Late Fall 2019||Late Fall 2019||10/27/2019||12/21/2019||from $329.00|
|Winter 2020||Winter 2020||12/22/2019||03/14/2020||from $399.00|
|2020 Post Purim Off Season||2020 Post Purim Off Season||03/15/2020||03/30/2020||from $329.00|
|Pesach 2020||Pesach 2020||04/05/2020||04/18/2020||from $399.00|
- Central Air Conditioning and Heating
- Linens and Towels
- Shabbos Pkg. - Tablecloth, Tea Lights, Havdala Set, Becher, Etc.
- Shabbos Lamps in Bedrooms
- Pack & Play / Crib
- High Chair
- Hair Dryer
- Netillas Yadayim Washing Cups
- Seforim and Siddurim
- Dedicated Internet Access
- Cable Television
- DVD Player and/or VCR with Monitor
- DVD and VCR Library
- Writing / Work Desk
- Ground Floor Rental
- In-Ground Heated Pool
- Jacuzzi Hot Tub (Separate from Pool)
- Seasonal Jacuzzi Hot Tub - Winter Only
- Deck or Patio
- Patio / Lounge Furniture Set
- Gas BBQ Grill
- Outdoor Eating Area
- Swing Set / Playground Set
- Enclosed Back Yard
- Back Yard
- Front Yard
- Private Parking
- Frum Neighborhood
- Quick Walk to Shuls and/or Kollel
- Fitness Trail: Walking / Running / Jogging - Waterfront Path
- Playground / Park within Walking Distance
- Easy Drive to Parks, Nature Preserves and Beaches
- Easy Drive to Museums, Activities and Tourist Attractions
- Golf Courses Nearby
- Boating and Biking Facilities Nearby
- Easy Drive to Cinemas and Theaters
- Easy Drive to Sports Stadium
- Babysitting by Reservation - Contact Concierge
- Kosher Restaurants & Eateries Nearby
- Groceries & Shopping Nearby
- Kosher Kitchen (Chezkas Kashrus)
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Keurig Type, Single-Serve Coffee Maker
- Shabbos-Ready Appliances
- Shabbos Hot Water Urn
- Shabbos Hot Plate (Electric Plata)
- Shabbos Crock Pot
- Meat Dishes, Cutlery, Pots and Utensils
- Dairy Dishes, Cutlery, Pots and Utensils
- Starter Set of Papergoods
- Full Size Refrigerator / Freezer
- Full Size Oven / Stove
- No Smoking anywhere on property
- No Pets Allowed
Great place to stay in Florida
The unit we stayed at (Adina) was clean and comfortable. The pool was crystal clear throughout our 10 day stay. This is our 4th year that we rented from FloridaKosherVillas. The experiences have all been great.
Amazing Vacation at The Adina Villa
Amazing weekend getaway!!!
We had a great time in The Adina Villa
Relaxed in comfort and style with the best in the business
We loved the Adina house...Well priced
Nice quiet house in North Miami with a private pool ..
A real vacation that is suitable for a hemishe family
Thank you so much for the excellent service
We were very pleasantly surprised by how wonderful the neighborhood is.
We are seriously thinking about moving there. Ty again.
The service what mr & Mrs WEINBERGER give to there customers is outstanding
Outstanding Experience Tremendous Value
A hemishe home away from home
The villa itself is beautifully kept, immaculately clean, spacious, and very comfortable!
We stayed at this very cozy house..on a great block
We had a wonderful stay at the Adina Villa!
Nice people.Amazing location.Worth the money and better than hotel
We are a family from Canada that recently stayed in the house. Excellent value for the price and on a frum block near many shuls and kosher stores. There is no way we would ever stay in a Hotel again. This is a fabulous choice for a frum family especially if you are traveling with kids.